Registration is available for Shark Tank #5 on February 2nd
Meet Our Judges from Shark Tank # 3- Dec. 19th
Shark Tank #2
Judges with all participants: (left to right) Mark Loepker, Jerry Caponera - Nehemiah Security, Patrick Sullivan - Akamai, Robert Palmer, Glenn Hernandez, Trevor Rudolph,
Dan Turissini - 3825 Technology, Mussie Haile - Revolt Cypher, LLC, Marty Weber - ThreatQuotient
Rules of Engagement
Three minutes to “pitch” your idea or company to the Cyber Shark Tank Judges. Judges will have three minutes to provide feedback. A total of six minutes will be allowed.
NOTE: The three minutes is a “hard stop” for presenters and judges in order to keep the time equal for all participants. No handouts or slides during presentation allowed due to time constraint.
Pitch should include:
- Business idea and company status (i.e., idea stage, early start up, 7 years in business, etc.) at the minimum (focus on who, what, where, when, and why).
Will provide feedback on:
- Technology: Do you clearly differentiate yourselves
- Marketplace: Is it crowded or greenfield
- Funding opportunities and options: Do you need money to grow?
Entrepreneurs will leave with:
- Feedback on idea or company
- Follow-up opportunities (with integrators, technology review, funding discussions, etc.)
Judges will select a winner from each Shark Tank session,. The winners will be given three minutes to make remarks on stage prior to the Luncheon Keynote, in front of the 700+ summit attendees.